Wednesday, March 23, 2011
How to get a puppy....
1. Find a breed that doesn't shed (this was #1 for me)
2. Ask your parents for 3 years.
3. Write a letter to your daddy about all you'll do to care for a puppy and that he can even decide on the name (because as much as you want to name him Fluffy--maybe daddy doesn't.)
4. Check-out library books about dogs every chance you get.
5. Look endlessly on the internet at dog breeds and tell your parents about them in detail.
6. Promise your parents that you won't ask for another animal (like a horse) after you get the dog.
So meet the newest member of our family... BARLEY!