Tuesday, November 30, 2010

School

One of the hardest things for Amelia to leave was her school. She loved the teachers,classes, activities and her friends as most kids do. We were so grateful for the teachers that made her love learning, something we weren't able to do when we tried homeschooling. So it was great yesterday to drop her off at Oak Harbor Christian school. The school has allowed her attend for an indefinite period of time. When I picked her up she exclaimed, "We have three recesses; I was already invited to a birthday party; we can still have a morning snack from our lunch; and the girls in my class showed me all the good places to play." Wednesday Meredith will start at a preschool and she also is so excited to make some new friends and continue "learning my letters."

No comments: