Friday, August 15, 2008

To Chicago

Malin left this morning with a 10foot Budget truck loaded with medical supplies for Cameroon. Thankfully, he called to say he had arrived safely in Chicago. The truck needs to be returned by Sat at 9am, so he won't be lingering very long! This means we're taking one step closer to leaving for Cameroon.

In preparation for the truckload. I wrapped an ultrasound in over 100 ft of bubble wrap. Malin packed-up his dental equipment. Amelia and I went to Target to get a few things to send. While we were there I reminded her she had a doctor's appointment tomorrow. She asked if she had to get any shots. I said,"I think you might." Then she said, "Then I think I'm going to have to start crying." Which is exactly what she did. Fortunately Target has plenty of barbies to look at and that resolved the crying. She did end-up with 4 shots today so, her arms are pretty sore. 

Meredith's busy playing the kazoo and putting necklaces on. We're are going out for dinner tonight with friends. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Malin arrived safely.