1) She taught her class the first day of preschool the Rolling Stone's song, "You can't always get what you want..."
2) She says, "You don't say push, poke, buy me a Coke--that's bad to say because Coke isn't a healthy choice."
3) She made two friends at school and when asked their names she says, "There's the small one and the big one."
4) When her Mother goes to pay for groceries and realizes she's forgot her wallet she says, "Silly Mommy. We better hurry home and get your money so no one steals our cart."
5) She gets her ears pierced and exclaims, "That didn't hurt one bit. Look how sparkly my ears are."
6) She talks and talks and talks to her cousin Si until he finally says, "She's loud and crazy."
7) She gets a new haircut and says to the stylist, "Be careful with those scissors, scissors are sharp. How do you not cut yourself?"
8) Her newest aspiration for a career: "make-up artist."