Wednesday, November 3, 2010


I should have posted this sooner. The hearing before the Kenyan Medical Board to address the accusations made by a patient was supposed to occur Nov 2nd. However, last Friday when the medical director called to confirm, the board stated that they had decided to move the hearing until Nov 17th. It is frustrating to continue with this issue unresolved and to be delayed in testifying to the truth. So, thank you for those who prayed specifically on the 1st and 2nd and I graciously ask that you continue to intercede before God that either this would just be dropped or that all is resolved well on Nov 17th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've definitely got it from me. Ugh! and Oh to have God's perspective, eh?

I pray for only the best and for His comfort during the wait.

Hugs for you,