Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cowgirl

We've been in the States 5 weeks now and leave next week. The additional time here has allowed me to physically recover and provided Amelia and Meredith some opportunity for thrilling horse rides, kangaroo petting, multiple park visits, letter boxing (watch out for the barbed wire on the Whidbey Island clue), play time with cousins, and fishing and crabbing expeditions. There's more I could add, but the point is they've had fun. Malin and I also have taken a unexpected trip to Albuquerque, New Mexico (thanks Mom for the frequent flyer mile use!) because I was offered a fellowship position there starting July 1st. We need to give a decision by Monday and would appreciate your prayers as we sort out what is best for our family.

1 comment:

The Galat Family Kenya Update said...

Emma and Claire would be jealous! I really like the sunglasses. Dan and Heather