Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Amelia's Blog Interview

1- What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be the first one to make dogs and cats dance.

2- What was the hardest part of 1st grade?
Meeting new friends.

3-  What do you like best about Africa?
My friends all live close together.

4- What do you miss most about America?
I miss my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas, and friends.

5- What is your favorite food?
fish and shrimp

6-  What have you learned about God this year?
If I memorize my bible verses I get a trophy.

7- If you could change one thing about your little sister Meredith what would it be?

That she would not talk so loud in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia- we miss you too! Thanks for sharing the things you've learned while being in Africa. I can't wait to see how you get dogs and cats to dance! I love you, Auntie Kiersten

The Friess Family said...

We miss you too Auntie Kiersten!