1) I can make glasses from leaves and lipstick from a spice.
2) I can read to chapter 4 in a Junie B. Jones book.
3) I can text message my Dad. (Yes, Amelia has her own phone..are we the only parents who track the whereabouts of their six year old with a cell phone?!)
4) I am learning to sew a quilt on the sewing machine.
5) I can count to 10 and play Simon says in Swahilli.
6) Pesto Pasta is my new favorite food.
7) Reading my Kid's Bible in church does make the sermon go by faster.
8) My 3 year old sister Meredith wakes up early and always talks a lot.
9) I sometimes get carsick here because the roads are so bumpy.
10) I didn't really want to go to school at first, but I never knew first grade could be this much fun.