There are an abundance of avocados in "our" front yard. The girls love collecting them after the boys have climbed up the tree and knocked them down. Amelia brings them to me as gifts. Meredith tries to pry them open with rocks and plays with them. We enjoy avocados.
Next weekend we head to Nairobi to renew our visas. That means we will have been in Kenya 3 months. We'll also get our 6-8 week supply of groceries. Amelia and Meredith's 10 favorite things about Kenya, in their own words:
1) "The river and waterfall near our house."
2) "That the trees are easy to climb."
3) "The mangoes are so good here."
4)" Chai in my cup!"
5) "Playing with friends."
6) "Making forts in the bushes."
7) "There are rocks here that are sparkly."
8) "That you can find Chamelions on trees."
9) "Janet and Rose" (our house help)
10) "Going to school with my friends."