Sunday, January 9, 2011

Miscellaneous Pictures


Making Gingerbread houses with Grammie (and snitching a little candy too).

Papa pouring out Washington State Clams, Mussels, & Shrimp steaming hot!

Christmas Prime Rib...enough to make a vegetarian tremble with fear.
Malin giving surfing (longboard) a try at Cape Kiwanda on the Oregon Coast. Let me say if it was me vs. the waves..the waves won the battle.

Meredith, Amelia, and Sara hiked the Sand-Dune twice.

Partial Cichowski family picture (and Whidbey the dog).
The cousins with Amelia, Meredith, & Josiah.

2 comments:

Daniel Friess said...

I just stumbled on your blog randomly because we're Friesses as well. I've enjoyed perusing your site a bit and learning about you. My father's a dentist and we're believers, so it's interesting to peek in on another family with so many similarities.

Laffing Dawg said...

Very nice. Thanks for the post. I'm smiling now.
Love, Kathy