Sunday, May 9, 2010

We Acknowledge Our Mothers Today.


    Madelle Friess is mother of four children (two sons and two daughters) and I am her third born child(1976).  She is also grandmother to eight (five granddaughters and three grandsons), one grandchild born every calendar year since 2002.  


     Jan Cichowski is Sara's mom.  She is mother to four children (three daughters and one son) and Sara is her first born child(1978).  She has three grandchildren (2 granddaughters and 1 grandson).  

       Just on cue at church when they were beginning to ask all the mother's to stand and be acknowledged Sara was paged and called to the hospital.  I guess another mother was appreciating our mother as well on this special day. 

Happy Mother's day to all the mother's out there.  We love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures and tributes to 3 great moms! I hope you were able to enjoy some family time and mother's day celebrations in spite of Sara being on call. Love you,

Kiersten

PS.... mom has 8 grandchildren ;)

Anonymous said...

How nice. Great photos, great people.

Thanks for sharing.
Kathy

Joan said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Sara! I am so grateful for all the times you were there for me when I was mothering young children. You were such a wonderful blessing in my life. I love you and keep you and your family in my prayers. May God bless you in a special way today.

Anonymous said...

Malin, being a mother to all four of you has been my most favorite job in the world, perhaps other than being a Grammie! And loving Dad is pretty good too!
Love, Mom