Tuesday, February 24, 2009

All I have needed....


"Great is the faithfulness, Oh God, my Father, morning by morning new mercies I see... all I have needed thy hand has provided, great is thy faithfulness Lord God to me." As we work and live here this hymn frequently comes to mind. This past weekend we received our visa renewals, got our groceries, were able to arrange a ride back in 15 minutes after our plans to come back with another family fell through (the family got stuck in Thailand), the girls ate ice cream and swam and we moved into a home with a piano. Some of these things were necessary, some were just fun, and I believe all God provided. It's common to give God credit for the big things, miraculous healing, safety while traveling, healthy children, but I believe God cares about our "smallest" needs as well. For me this is access to a piano, for the girls some ice cream and Malin being able to play racquetball at Tenwek.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A piano must be so nice for you, and hopefully more room too!